Thursday, June 24, 2010

Body Art



How's that for belly art? When Abby came up to me and said "Mommy Look!" I couldn't help but think, I HAVE to get a picture of this! I laughed and laughed at how Jacob and Abby placed all these stickers on her round chubby belly!! I know what your thinking though, "What's with the face?" She had Doritoes with dinner tonight. We are going to the farm tomorrow and I have very few groceries in my house. And with Rob at the station tonight, dinner consisted of PB&J's with chips. (Mine dinner was a bowl of cereal!)

I am not sure what is more adorable; the stickers that adorn her belly or the roundness and beauty of this belly?

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. i miss that child so much. call me when you're not at the farm and you need a break. I would love to take her to the park for a little while.

    ReplyDelete